Listen to this radio show to learn about the upcoming mini-expo about franchise ownership in Boca Raton on May 16 or 17, 2016. Listen to some interviews between Rick Shampaine from FranNet of South Florida and some franchisors that will be attending the event, including Ken Osness Director, 1-800-Water Damage Director Franchise Development, Rick Nonelle - CEO at Window Genie, and Vanessa Melman Yakobson, CEO of Blo Blow Dry Bar, among others.
By listing this audio, you will learn:
- Who is Rick Shampaine?
- Who is FranNet?
- Partnerships with SCORE and SBDC
- Franchise Ownership: how to do it right and how to do it wrong?
- Ken Osness Director, 1-800-Water Damage Director Franchise Development - How 1-800-Water Damage support franchisees to be successful?
- Rick Nonelle - CEO at Window Genie Corporate Office - Window Genie Franchise - Window cleaning, window tinting and pressure washing drive sales and create opportunity for franchisee growth
- Vanessa Melman Yakobson, CEO of Blo Blow Dry Bar - Why is Blo Blow Dry Bar considered America's original blow dry bar that is all about the experience, culture, and vibe?
You can listen to more interviews on Radio Show 1: Mini-Expo About Franchise Ownership Boca Raton